Bessjooce

The lessons I've learned or should have learned from experiences I've had or could have had at times in my life or would have life.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Excuse me sir, would you please wash your stink neck.

Green Corner-to-Carenage.............$3.00

I cannot understand why some people can't seem to figure out that not bathing and getting into cramped air-conditioned spaces with other people makes you unpopular and a prime candidate for a public stabbing. Worse, I can't understand how the driver of the car I got into this morning managed to respire while waiting for three other passengers, for God knows how long, while Mr. Labass Scent was flaming up his vehicle. Woss, I can't conceive why he would turn on or leave on the AC and keep the windows up all the while. Worserest, I don't see how he would expect any living creature to survive for more than five seconds in that toxic environment far less pay to be driven around in it. Most incredible of all, that ride cost me SIX dollars!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Excuse me sir, would you please wash your stink neck."
... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... gyad.

3:37 PM  
Blogger HS said...

"not bathing and getting into cramped air-conditioned spaces with other people makes you unpopular and a prime candidate for a public stabbing"

LMAO.

And why did u pay six dollars for a three dollar ride, sir?

6:36 PM  
Blogger dregus said...

it was a bit damp outside.

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe mr. stink-neck got wet and didnt dry properly

12:17 PM  
Blogger dregus said...

maybe a stink neck is a stink neck whether wet or dry...

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ deep.


... but for argument's sake... i think stink-necks may be more foul-smellin wen damp.

for an example,smell monkeys.

1:18 PM  
Blogger dregus said...

mmmm...point taken...but i never rode in a taxi with a monkey...

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page